Sunday, June 21, 2009

Babies.


Babies are on my mind. Don't freak out. I won't be having one for a while, but I think it's worth mentioning for now, at least, that anytime I see a baby in public I get completely transfixed.

Also, tonight at Cooks of Crocus Hill (where I work), my family sat by a young married couple at a father's day cooking class. The couple has twin baby girls, just 8 months old; the mom is an English teacher, and the dad is a financial analyst at Target. They both did their undergrads at Bethel, and the dad got his MBA from Carlson. They were attending the cooking class to celebrate their family's first father's day, and had received discounted tickets from their church small group. {I fell in love with them at once, obviously!! They're like, the perfect family!}

So I decided twins might be kind of perfect. I think that little family will stay in my memory reference bank for a long time, as I continue to dream about my own family someday...

No comments: