Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pizzeria Lola & Other Note-Worthy Links

Featured above: Pizzeria Lola--if you live in the cities, you MUST must try! I'll probably rope you into a double date before you even have a chance to try it for yourself...that's how badly I want to go back to try the house-made vanilla ice cream with olive oil and fleur de sel...can you think of anything more heavenly? Perhaps whipped brie with truffles...? My roommate's latest recommendation at Barbette...

Came across this link to an UP inspired/ balloon suspended house!

Saw a fashion-savvy woman in Target grocery shopping today wearing TOM's and I was reminded how much I really need to get a pair- thinking I'll be these for spring/summer.

Rediscovered Good Simple & Tasty as I've been on a foodie website binge for the last hour, and then caught sight of Corner Table, which I've heard snippets about, but never felt so surely that I needed to try out...this weekend? No better time to be planning my next weekend than Sunday night!

No comments: